Arguably the most famous of the boroughs of New York and home to big-name attractions such as Central Park, the Empire State Building, Times Square and Broadway – Manhattan does not disappoint!
Manhattan – We Bet You Didn’t Know…
- If everyone lived as densely as they do in Manhattan, then entire human race could fit in New Zealand
- Hot dog vendors must pay ¢200,000 to the city each year to operate a single cart in Central Park
- While Central Park looks natural, it’s almost entirely landscapes and contains artificial lakes
- The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade originally featured live animals from the Central Park Zoo
- Manhattan is currently home to the highest concentration of billionaires in the USA