Arguably the most famous of the boroughs of New York and home to big-name attractions such as Central Park, the Empire State Building, Times Square and Broadway – Manhattan does not disappoint!
Manhattan – We Bet You Didn’t Know…
- If everyone lived as densely as they do in Manhattan, then entire human race could fit in New Zealand
- Hot dog vendors must pay ¢200,000 to the city each year to operate a single cart in Central Park
- While Central Park looks natural, it’s almost entirely landscapes and contains artificial lakes
- The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade originally featured live animals from the Central Park Zoo
- Manhattan is currently home to the highest concentration of billionaires in the USA
If you would like to visit Manhattan then call our team at Holiday Hamster on 08000 988 955. ‘Wheel Run Around For You’ in order to plan your perfect holiday to the ‘Big Apple’.