Orlando never fails to amaze with those hair-raising ‘coasters of Walt Disney World and beyond! Golf fans are also bowled over by it’s 170+ world-class golf courses.
Orlando – We Bet You Didn’t Know…
- The Orlando City Soccer Club was originally founded in Texas before relocating to Orlando
- The tallest building in Orlando is the SunTrust Center at 441 feet
- Orlando International Airport serves and estimates 35 million passengers per year
- Lake Eola is actually a giant sinkhole. Its deepest point is 80 feet
- The Rogers Building is one of the oldest remaining structures in the downtown area