Orlando never fails to amaze with those hair-raising ‘coasters of Walt Disney World and beyond! Golf fans are also bowled over by it’s 170+ world-class golf courses.
Orlando – We Bet You Didn’t Know…
- The Orlando City Soccer Club was originally founded in Texas before relocating to Orlando
- The tallest building in Orlando is the SunTrust Center at 441 feet
- Orlando International Airport serves and estimates 35 million passengers per year
- Lake Eola is actually a giant sinkhole. Its deepest point is 80 feet
- The Rogers Building is one of the oldest remaining structures in the downtown area
If you would like to visit Orlando then call our team at Holiday Hamster on 08000 988 955. ‘Wheel Run Around For You’ in order to plan your perfect holiday to this wonderful and exciting Floridian destination.