Croatia is an Eastern European country with a long coastline on the Adriatic Sea. It is crossed by the Dinaric Alps and encompasses more than a thousand islands. Its capital, Zagreb, is distinguished by its diverse museums and medieval Gornji Grad (Upper Town). The major coastal city Dubrovnik has massive 16th-century walls encircling an Old Town with Gothic and Renaissance buildings.
Croatia – We Bet You Didn’t Know…
- Croatia is home wot the world popular dog breed the Dalmatian.
- The world’s smallest town “Hum” resides in the land of Croatia.
- Croatia is the 127th largest country in the world.
- King’s Landing from the TV series Game of Thrones is actually set in Croatian Dubrovnik.
- Croatia has 1,246 islands, isles and inlets to sail through.
If you would like to visit Croatia then call our team at Holiday Hamster on 08000 988 955. ‘Wheel Run Around For You’ in order to plan your perfect holiday to this beautiful destination.