If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to soar through the skies in a helicopter, then this is your chance to see an area of the country from above. There’s a reason that helicopters are the rock stars of the skies – their versatility means that they can land almost anywhere and because they can hover, they offer unparalleled views of the surrounding area which is impossible from other aircraft.
The chance to see an area from above is one which can give you a whole new perspective, whether it’s somewhere you are already familiar with or a spot that you are discovering for the first time. From beautiful landscapes to impressive towns and cities, an aerial view is one which can uncover hidden secrets, surprising features or just a completely new way to look at a place which may seem unremarkable from the ground.
You will be welcomed and briefed by a specialist team. Once you are safely strapped in the helicopter you will experience climbing to over 1,000 feet, accelerating to over 120 miles an hour, swooping over the landscape, then settling gently back on the ground. Cameras are positively encouraged, with an experience this exhilarating you will want to relive it as often as possible!
Please Note: It is essential that you complete a separate booking for each gift certificate. This will ensure that each gift recipient receives an individual voucher. This also applies if booking 2 different experiences for the same gift recipient.
Helicopter Buzz Flight – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 May 18
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- The flight lasts for approximately 5 minutes. You will be at the venue for approximately 40 minutes.
- This experience is for one person, you will share your flight with up to five other people.
Weather Dependent: Yes
- You are welcome to bring friends and family to watch you on the day.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- The maximum weight for this activity is 114kg (18st). Please be advised the activity may not be suitable for those who are pregnant, suffer from epilepsy, or who have heart or medical conditions. If in doubt consult your doctor before purchasing.
- The minimum age for this experience is 18 years old.
- No previous experience is required.
- This experience is available on selected dates, from March to October.
Helicopter Buzz Flight – Locations
Glasgow Prestwick Airport – Ayrshire – Prestwick
White Waltham Airfield – Berkshire – Maidenhead
Common Leys Farm – Buckinghamshire – Worminghall
Bussow Farm – Cornwall – St Ives
Moor Grange Farm – Derbyshire – Buxton
East Fortune Airfield – East Lothian – Berwick
North Weald Airfield – Essex – North Weald
Gloucestershire Airport – Gloucestershire – Cheltenham
Manchester City Airport – Greater Manchester – Eccles
Headcorn Aerodrome – Kent – Ashford
Aintree Racecourse – Merseyside – Liverpool
The West Usk Lighthouse – Newport – Gwent
Waterstock Golf Club – Oxfordshire – Waterstock
Perth Airport – Perthshire – Scone
Powys and Mid Wales Airport – Powys – Welshpool
Stirlingshire – Stirling
Fairoaks Airport – Surrey – Woking
Hedley West Farm – Tyne and Wear – Newcastle Upon Tyne
Coventry Airport South – Warwickshire – Coventry
West Lothian – Edinburgh
Wolverhampton Airport – West Midlands – Stourbridge
Compton Abbas Airfield – Wiltshire – Ashmore
Beverley Airfield – Yorkshire – Leven
Breighton Airfield – Yorkshire – Selby