A Relaxing Two Night Break in a Hotel
There is plenty of truth in the old saying ‘a change is as good as a rest’, and this two night getaway is an ideal example of how a short break can bring you a whole new perspective on life.
Wherever you live and whatever you enjoy doing, going somewhere different and spending some time together is sure to make you feel relaxed and refreshed. With many locations to choose from, you can select a break which will allow you to pursue a favourite hobby, engage with nature, or indulge yourself in a lazy couple of days wandering around the shops and people watching in cafés.
However you choose to unwind, this two night break has a location which will suit you perfectly. You will be able to choose from a selection of hotels or guest houses across the UK, a list of which will be available at the point of validation.
This is a two night stay for two people. Please note breakfast is not included and can be purchased at each location.
Two Night Getaway – Key Info
Voucher Validation: You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
Duration: This is a two night stay for two people, breakfast is not included and can be purchased on booking.
Group Size: This break is for two people to enjoy.
Weather Dependent: No
Age Restrictions: The minimum age is 18 years old.
Availability: This break is available on selected dates throughout the year subject to availability, restrictions may apply to certain properties, days of the weeks and months of the year.
Two Night Getaway – Locations
- The Royal Hotel – Girvan
- Brook Meadow Hotel – Ellesmere Port
- The Harlyn Inn – Padstow
- Hotel Penzance & Bay Restaurant – Penzance
- String of Horses Inn – Heads Nook
- The Old Mill Inn – Maryport
- Shap Wells Hotel – Penrith
- Wheyrigg Hall Hotel – Wigton
- Guildhall Tavern Hotel – Denbigh
- The Scotsman’s Pack – Hope Valley
- Whitehill Country Park – Paignton
- Crown Lodge – Torquay
- The Richwood – Torquay
- Shore View Hotel – Eastbourne
- Rockinghams Farm – Colchester
- Cardynham House – Painswick
- Afon Rhaiadr Country House – Dolgellau
- The Royal Victoria Hotel – Llanberris
- Royal Sportsman Hotel – Porthmadog
- Lismoyne Hotel – Fleet
- The Pilgrim Hotel – Much Birch
- The Dunollie Hotel – Inverness
- The Clifton – Shanklin
- The Royal Hotel – Sheerness
- Sandford Promenade Hotel – Blackpool
- The Blackpool Hotel – Blackpool
- The Oxfordshire Hotel – Blackpool
- The County Lodge & Brasserie – Carnforth
- The Clarendon Hotel – Morecambe
- Ramada Resort Grantham – Marston
- Chamberlain House – Derry
- Best Western Royal Clifton Hotel & Spa – Southport
- The Scole Inn – Diss
- The Hamilton – Great Yarmouth
- Wortwell Hall Barn Bed and Breakfast – Harleston
- Best Western Rockingham Forest – Corby
- Riverdale Hall Hotel – Bellingham
- The Coach and Horses – Hexham
- Grampian Hotel Perth Ltd – Perth
- The Baskerville Arms – Clyro
- Buckatree Hall Hotel – Telford
- Carlton Park – Rotherham
- Hotel Express – Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Episode Hotel – Leamington Spa
- Nitenite City Hotel – Birmingham
- The Himley Country Hotel – Dudley
- The Granary Hotel – Kidderminster
- Norfolk Arms Hotel – Arundel
- The Croppers Arms – Huddersfield
- Rosebud Meadow – Welland
- The Glen Alan Guest House – Bridlington