Meet The Team
Join Our Team
We are looking for people to join our team who have a passion for travel and would go the extra mile to help find the most incredible holiday experience for our customers.
Experience working in a travel environment is preferred but not essential.
Yes. All new team members receive full training, with the opportunity to increase their product knowledge on an ongoing basis.
• GCSE Level equivalent in Maths and English.
• Proven experience dealing with customers.
• Excellent communication skills.
• High levels of accuracy.
• Working knowledge of Word Processing, Spreadsheets and Emails.
• High level of interest in travel and country specific geography.
• Knowledge of Travel Reservation Systems.
• Experience cross and/or up selling to customers in person or over the phone.